bookwormblurbs

Bookworm Blurbs

Shout-Out to My New Followers!

So, I noticed that I've had a few new followers over the past few days, and then when I checked on my actual follower count, I saw that I'm at almost 400, which is absolutely mind-blowing to me! Yes, I do realize that a good portion of these are probably spam accounts, BUT to those of you (both new followers and old followers) who are, in fact, real people  and are actually reading my posts, welcome and THANK YOU!

For those of you who are new to my blog, I'm a 22-year-old grad student. I'm currently attending the University of Pittsburgh to obtain my master's degree in library science so I can be a children and youth services librarian in a public library - and obviously, I love to read!

In my non-book life, I'm married to the most wonderful guy out there, Dan. He is an accountant and he is awesome. I'm also the eldest of six kids and I miss my family terribly now that I'm living four hours away from home for the foreseeable future. To distract myself from that, I read (obviously), knit, and watch way too much Netflix (Grey's Anatomy and One Tree Hill are my all-time favorites, but my current obsession is Dexter, which I'm watching with Dan).

Feel free to leave a comment introducing yourself; I'd love to get to know you! And once again, thanks for following me! :)