bookwormblurbs

Bookworm Blurbs

eBook Conversion Update

Well, I have successfully converted most of my Kindle eBooks to EPUB files so I can put them on to my Nook! HUGE thank you to everyone who has given me advice as to how to go about doing this. I still have roughly 35 books with DRMs that I am struggling with... I'm going to mess around with these tomorrow and see what I can do. Since it's only 35 or so, I'm thinking about simply letting them go and just search for physical copies of them in used bookstores and such... of course, they do happen to all be books that I bought full-price, which is rather unfortunate. But my Nook won't last forever, and after this whole experience, I think that for my next eReader I'm just going to get a tablet and download the appropriate apps so I can access all of my books.

HUGE thanks to everyone who's offered advice to me with this situation. I did download Calibre and it seems like an awesome program; I think it will be very useful to me in the future. I'm messing around with the other software that was suggested to me and hopefully I can figure it out, but if not, no big deal - I'm a bit nervous about all the copyright junk.