bookwormblurbs

Bookworm Blurbs

May Round Up

The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky A Beautiful Dark - Jocelyn Davies Sense and Sensibility  - Jane Austen Hereafter - Tara Hudson Arise - Tara Hudson The Jane Austen Book Club - Karen Joy Fowler Beautiful Creatures - Margaret Stohl, Kami Garcia The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium Trilogy, Book 2) (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard) - Stieg Larsson Ashfall - Mike Mullin Practical Magic - Alice Hoffman

So, you may recall that my goal for May was to read 20 books. I knew going in that there was no way that I was going to achieve it, but I made the goal anyway with the intention of at least doing my very best to get as close as possible. And, considering how much stuff I had going on this month, I am VERY proud of myself for reaching the halfway point with reading 10 books! And, looking over my May reading list post, it turns out that 10 was actually my bare minimum goal. So, while I may not have reached my impossible goal of 20, I did at least reach the more realistic one. Yay me!

Out of these books, I think that my favorite was probably Sense and Sensibility, with Hereafter coming close behind. My least favorite was most definitely Ashfall, since I didn't even finish that one. Overall, this was a pretty great book month - I read 10 books, only 2 of which earned less than 4 stars from me!

What was your favorite book this month? Have you ever read any of the books that I read in May?