bookwormblurbs

Bookworm Blurbs

Reading progress update: I've read 66%.

Forbidden - Lori Adams

Thankfully, the Twilight similarities have begun to subside - or at least, the story has begun to gain elements that make it unique. Either that, or it's similar to other stories that I have not read. It still has a love triangle involving two supernatural entities that are bitter rivals, but the storyline has taken a life of its own. So that's good.

What's not good is that I have yet to become super invested in this. Reading this book feels like a chore; I'm itching to move onto my next read. I do want to finish it because this is my first NA novel and I want to be able to form an opinion on it based on reading the whole book, rather than just a part of it. But as of right now, I'm not impressed. I've been taking notes on the memo app on my phone as I've been reading and so far, I don't have a single positive thing typed into that. More on that in the review that will hopefully be posted tomorrow night.