bookwormblurbs

Bookworm Blurbs

Literature for Young Adults Project

For anyone who's interested, for my young adult literature class that I took this semester, we had to complete an independent project that demonstrated that we understood the some of the course objectives (familiarity with the major titles and writers in young adult literature, discussion of major themes fundamental to young adult literature, discussion and application of literary theories, rationale for using titles in a classroom setting, etc). The project was announced soon after my move to booklikes from goodreads and in a burst of enthusiasm for this platform, I decided to make a separate booklikes account that was completely dedicated to the project. I will not be updating it, as it was only created for the project, but if you're interested, it contains all of my reviews of the books that we read, along with who I'd recommend them to in a public library setting, a plot summary, and an interview with the authors. I think that I'm going to start incorporating author interviews into my reviews on this site, as well, because when I can actually find them, I've discovered that they're super interesting and give the reader a new perspective on the book. Anyway, just thought some of you might like to check it out! :)