bookwormblurbs

Bookworm Blurbs

And let the buddy reading commence!

So basically, I am now convinced that the addition of group discussions on booklikes is the best thing to happen since the goodreads fiasco. What a great way to 1) find new books to read and 2) make new friends on here! I'm super excited about this, and even more so because the historical romance group that I've joined is starting a buddy read. Our first book is, as you can see, The Duchess War, which is completely new to me, so I can't wait to start it! If you're interested in joining us, please check this out. We're starting this weekend, so hurry up and get your copy! Good news - it's like $4 on Kindle. Can't get much better than that! I seriously can't wait to start, especially since my tumblr reading club is on a bit of a hiatus right now since we're all in the midst of super crazy semesters at school... I can't wait to get back into the swing of a book club! :)