bookwormblurbs

Bookworm Blurbs

Reading progress update: I've read 366 out of 526 pages.

Allegiant  - Veronica Roth

Oh my. This book. On the one hand, I'm glad because we're FINALLY getting some answers - even though they're answers that, in some cases, were super obvious and, in most cases, should have been addressed earlier in the series. But we're finally getting them, so that's good. On the other hand, Tris and Tobias' ability to communicate has not improved at all and if anything I would actually argue that it's gotten worse. If they end up together at the end of the book (and I'm sure that they will), I will be super annoyed because at this point, their relationship is super dysfunctional and there is no way that its issues would realistically resolve themselves, certainly not within the 200 pages remaining in the series.

*sigh* The story that Veronica Roth's written really does interest me, but I really feel that her choices in telling it infuriate me more often than not.