bookwormblurbs

Bookworm Blurbs

Exciting personal news (maybe)!

image

I graduate next week with an undergraduate degree in history and I plan to go to grad school for library science: I want to be a children's/YA librarian in a public library. I've tried to get as much library experience as possible so I can be super prepared to be an awesome librarian in the future, so this past summer I volunteered in the children's room of my local library. Well, today, I got an email from my supervisor from when I volunteered there and she wants to call me some time this week about an "opportunity" she wants to run by me... maybe a job offer?! I'm so excited - if it is a job offer, it'll probably just be a circulation desk type job, because I'm not qualified yet for anything in administration, but any experience and contacts I can get would be wonderful!!!

So, fellow bookworms, any prayers/happy thoughts/good karma that you can send my way would be greatly appreciated! I will keep you updated :)